Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My last entry of September 2008

September is over? Already?

September seems to have been an unbelievably busy month for everyone. But I'm pretty sure every September of every year is like this. It's just one of those lovable characteristics September seems to attain.

Songs that kept me going this month:

The Knife - Heartbeats
Dandy Warhols - Sleep (me and my bed's theme song)
Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentleman We Are Floating in Space
Klaxons - As Above, So Below (Justice remix)
The Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss a Beat (Cut Copy remix)

So about "Heartbeats"...
I used to not really like this song but when I was writing a boring research paper, I had an irresistible urge to listen to it. It helped me get through the dreadful paper. And now, I love it.

So I've decided; out of all the music I've discovered and re-discovered this month, I'm going to say that The Knife's "Heartbeats" is my September 2008 song because it got me through my first research paper of the semester.

The Knife - Heartbeats

No comments: