Thursday, September 4, 2008

Does it offend you, yeah?

Ok, so I didn't really like this band at first; mainly because they did a horrible remix of Muse's "Map of Problematique" (it's so bad I'm not even going to post it). But I've put that remix behind me and I think Does it Offend You, Yeah? is growing on me. I am a little late getting into this band, considering their album You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into was released in March. But that Muse remix seriously turned me off of them.
I do love their name though. Do they offend you, yeah? Aw yea.
I don't know if the title of their sixth song offends me or not: "Attack of the 60 ft lesbian octopus". Maybe it just confuses me. But it's probably the least enjoyable song off the album. Besides that song, most of their other songs are pretty sweet electro-rock dance songs.

So here is my late blog tribute to Does it Offend You, Yeah?

Let's Make Out

No comments: