Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tv on the Radio

The new TV on the Radio album, Dear Science, is set to release on the 23rd of this month. Like Return to Cookie Mountain, Dear Science is full of great lyrics and beats. But I would say that they've developed an improved beat to some of their songs on Dear Science.
"Love Dog" and "Red Dress" are probably two of my favourite songs off this album. "Love Dog" is a soft song with sentimental lyrics I really enjoy. While "Red Dress" is a song that has an exotic dance feel to it. I don't really know if it's the trumpets, the recurring beat, or the extended vocals but this song makes me want to dance around and go a little crazy.

I also tend to really enjoy TV on the Radio's videos. Here is the video for their first single from this album. It kind of reminds me of the Play Station 2 video game, Spyro the Dragon.

TV on the Radio - The Golden Age

TV on the Radio's official website

Spyro...wut?

No comments: