Thursday, January 14, 2010

Knock You Out

This may come as a surprise to some but I've never really been a big fan of DJ Tiësto. I don't know why, that's just the way it's been. So when I saw that he did a song with Emily Haines, I was skeptical at first but then I convinced myself to check it out because Emily Haines was in it. And guess what? I liked the song...a lot! It's on repeat over here.

It's called "Knock You Out." In an interview with Killahbeez.com, Emily claimed, "I got it into my head that I would make an excellent dance floor diva so I did a track with Tiësto." I'm so glad she got that into her head.

Apparently, Tiësto said that he was surprised at how well his and Emily's music styles worked together. Yeah, and so was I.

Tiësto feat. Emily Haines - Knock You Out

No comments: