Thursday, June 11, 2009

Look at me! Oh, look at me!

Is this the way I'll always be?


Passion Pit's "The Reeling" is such a happy, upbeat song that I almost can't handle it. But luckily, I can and I love it. It makes me wanna throw my hands in the air and smile as hard as I can every time I listen to it.

I was avoiding Passion Pit for a while there (reasons for this are unknown) but I finally decided to check out their first full-length album, Manners, the other day and I've been digging it ever since. Most of the songs on the album are as upbeat as "The Reeling"; it's definitely a good summer album.

Most of the remixes for "The Reeling" aren't that much different from the original and if they are different, they aren't that good. So here is the original, which is a perfect dancing song on its own.

Passion Pit - The Reeling

Passion Pit - The Reeling

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you SO much, ive been looking everywhere for that song <3 !!!