Tuesday, July 1, 2008

O, Canada

Attention: this post should meet all the current Canadian Content requirements.

Dear Canada,

I love you and I think you may love me too. I love your diversity and multiculturalism. I love your provinces and territories. I love how you pretty much paid me to go to Quebec to learn French. And most of all, I love the music that is produced within you (well most of it). Therefore, I dedicate this post to you and your greatness.

Great Canadian music:

MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
Metric - Poster of a Girl
Islands - Creeper
The Dears - 22: The Death of All Romance
Stars - Your Ex-lover is dead (Final Fantasy Remix)
Arcade Fire - Ocean of Noise
Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time
Feist - Sealion (Chromeo Remix)
Wintersleep - Archaeologists

And just for fun...
Alanis Morissette - Hand in my pocket


Yea babay yea

No comments: