Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bring it to me in this café

At the moment, I'm in a coffee shop in good ol' downtown Vancouver, where extreme dance music that was released 5 years ago is playing. Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan at all. I'm trying to drown out their music with this song by Sia, "Bring it to me". I don't know why I haven't heard more good things about this Australian singer. Most people I've talked to say she's pretty mediocre but from what I've heard so far, it sounds like she's a talented and unique singer.

Last year, I was obsessed with her song "Buttons". The music video was a little weird but there were some pretty good remixes of that song. Unfortunately, I don't have a remix of "Bring it to me" available but here is the original, which should be played in a coffee shop, unlike this outdated dance music.

Sia - Bring It To Me

1 comment:

kesaven guptha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.