Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dis-moi ce que tu pense...

Boys Noize did a "Euro remix" of his original remix of Sébastien Tellier's "L'amour et la violence". I love the original and the Boys Noize original remix as well. Though, after listening to the original BN remix, I kind of wished that the Boys Noize remix had a heavier beat so it could be played in a dance club.
The original BN remix has a slow beat. It takes the electronic ending of the original and stretches it out throughout the entire remix, which is really nice considering that is the peak of the original song. But it isn't fast enough for a club.
I saw that there was a "Boys Noize Euro remix" of "L'amour et la violence" about a week or so ago. I quickly became intrigued and realized that Boys Noize granted me my previous wish of this song.

Boys Noize is coming to Vancouver on November 6. He'll be playing at Celebrities, which isn't my most favourite venue but in the case of seeing Boys Noize live, it will have to do.

Sébastien Tellier - L'amour et la violence (Boys Noize Euro remix)

No comments: