Monday, August 31, 2009

The Prairies

I have been missing in action for a bit now. The reason for my blog absence is due to a road trip I recently took with my friends to the flat lands of Canada, aka Saskatchewan. There, we enjoyed hearty meals, music, tubing, animal friends, and each other.

The prairies were actually really nice and fun. Throughout the entire trip, we had music accompanying us (it is a long drive from Vancouver to Calgary, and Calgary to Torquay). Here's a small list of songs that stood out to me. Surprisingly, none of them are remixes.

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
T.I., Lil' Wayne, M.I.A., Kanye West, Jay-Z - Swagger Like Us (YouTube link)
The Boy Least Likely To - Be Gentle With Me
Coconut Records - West Coast

Feist - I Feel It All


I promise no more blog absences.

No comments: