Friday, May 8, 2009

So knock me out and shoot me down

Finally, a "Gifted" remix! N.A.S.A. came out with the Spirit of Apollo a couple of months ago and I've been patiently waiting for some "Gifted" remixes. Now, I'm satisfied. There's another remix out there by Aston Shuffle, which is also really good but I can't find a link to an mp3. If you want to hear it, it's posted on their myspace page.

In the Aoki remix, Kanye West dominates the majority of the song. Around 3 minutes of the song, Aoki brings in Lykke Li and Santogold, which I think is the best part. Overall, it's gonna be a great remix for the dance floor. The song was already good for the dance floor but now no one can deny playing it for the dance fiends.

N.A.S.A. feat. Kanye West, Lykke Li and Santogold - Gifted (Steve Aoki remix)


N.A.S.A. feat. Kanye West, Lykke Li and Santogold - Gifted

1 comment:

BENJI said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zy0ytrxnyd5

LINK TO THE ASTON SHUFFLE MIX