Monday, May 18, 2009

Only if you're a little bit...

It's been waaaaay too long since my last blog post. I don't know why but the new music I've listened to these days hasn't inspired any blogging on my part, unfortunately. Instead, I've been listening to this remix of Lykke Li's "Little Bit" a fair amount (yes, this is another Lykke Li remix post). In my opinion, Aether's remix of "Little Bit" is the best remix of this song out there so far. I discovered it a long time ago but I was more into the dance remixes around that time. This song is more "sway your head" over "move your body" danceable. It's definitely nice to chill out to while moving through transit.

As for Aether, I couldn't get much info on this artist. It seems to be a solo artist from San Antonio, Texas. You can hear one of his original songs here and the Lykke Li remix below.

Lykke Li - Little Bit (Aether Remix)

Lykke Li - Little Bit (Live version)

No comments: