Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Bit of Hustlin'

"Are you not like working hard?"

Well, I haven't blogged about Lykke Li in a while so I think it is time. First off, her live cover of Rick Ross' "Hustlin'" has been in my head all day, which has led me to the original. It seems I enjoy the original when visuals can't be present but when I'm near a computer, I enjoy watching the Lykke Li live video of this cover. I think she might be my current hero. Apparently, she's in the midst of writing new material but it's going to take some time until the public can hear it. I think all the collaborations she did last year are going to influence her new stuff and make it even more awesome than it probably already is.


Secondly, this post needs to revolve a bit around Death to the Throne and their ability to produce some hcore dance beats. They remixed Lykke Li's "Little Bit" and I think it's the best dance remix of this song. Villains also did a pretty good dance remix but it's almost the same as the Death to the Throne one; just a little tamer. In my opinion, the Death to the Throne remix rocks it more than the Villains one. DttT came before and deserve more recognition.

Lykke Li - Little Bit (Death to the Throne Remix)

1 comment:

kallskänkan said...

<3 Lykke <3 Marie <3 Jenny