Monday, March 16, 2009

R-A-D-I-O L-A-D-I-O

Apologies for the tardy posts. To make up for it, here are three excellent remixes of Metronomy's "Radio Ladio". The first two are produced by a DJ duo called Radioclit. I personally like the Swedish remix more than the French one because it's intensity is extremely increased, it's turned into an instrumental (a very good one at that) and it makes me feel like I'm in a jungle. The French remix is also good. There's a female response to the original which is pretty cool.

The third remix is by The Mae Shi. It breaks the song down and manipulates each section of it; making it just enjoyable to listen to the slight changes that were made.

Check 'em out.

Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Radioclit Swedish Remix)
Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Radioclit French Remix)
Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Mae Shi Remix)

No comments: