Thursday, March 12, 2009

Phantom Numero Deux (Soulwax Nite Remix)

Yesterday, a friend and I were discussing the music quality of Vancouver's dance scene. We concluded that it was pretty good but I personally felt like it was missing one thing: more Justice. I know we have all heard "We Are Your Friends" over and over on the dance floor; that wasn't really the song I wanted to hear. I wanted some of the hardcore Justice stuff; mainly referring to "Phantom Part II", the Soulwax Nite remix. I listened to this remix excessively last year. Every time I listened to it, I wished that one day I would hear it on the dance floor somewhere. And last night, my wish finally came true. I heard the Soulwax Nite remix of "Phantom Part II" on the dance floor at the Lamplighter for a full minute (not long, I know, but I was satisfied).

Even if you aren't interested in my obsession over hearing this remix on the dance floor, I think it's a must hear if you're into Justice.

So, here is the sped up, more intense version of this delicious song.

Justice - Phantom Part II (Soulwax Nite Remix)

No comments: