Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love is to share

"La Ritournelle" - a musical refrain that is regularly repeated throughout a song.


I'm going to give it to Tellier, he can come up with some pretty heart-breaking piano ballads; "La Ritournelle" being one of them. This song comes from his third album, Sessions (2006). It's a long song which is a good thing; decent songs these days are too short, in my opinion.

Sébastien Tellier - La Ritournelle


And once again, Metronomy has proved to me that they can remix exceptionally well. This remix is good for when you're not feeling the romance and you just wanna bust some funky moves. I also owe the discovery of this remix to my good friend, M-ilicious. Shout out!

Sébastien Tellier - La Ritournelle (Metronomy remix)

Back to Tellier, he WAS coming to Vancouver this year. According to his Myspace page, he was supposed to be coming to Richard's on April 14. I don't know why it was removed though.

No comments: