Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You got me pushing imaginary buttons

In the beginning of last year, I was slurping on a caramel macchiato at the good ol' local Starbucks where I noticed a CD that had the image of a blonde girl with colourful marks all over her face. I was mostly interested in the artist, Sia, because of her unique album art. I only got to check out one of her songs, which was "I Go To Sleep". I soon forgot about her for some reason. Then, out of the blue, she surfaced again. But this was more so CSS re-surfacing and remixing her song "Buttons".
No offense to the original song but I think the CSS remix is structured a lot better. It progresses nicely and of course, there's a nice dance beat to groove to.

Sia - Buttons (CSS Remix)

Sia - Buttons (Original Video)

Recently, Sia has released the third single, "Soon She'll be Found", off her latest album, Some People Have Real Problems; this album also contains "Buttons" and "I Go to Sleep"

No comments: