Friday, November 21, 2008

Any way you choose to give it (Boy 8-bit remix)

AHHH!

I blogged about this remix (and other excellent remixes of this song) last June. The Boy 8-bit remix has surfaced again in my music library and I'm loving it - why did McDonald's have to ruin that phrase?

First things first, I think the original song is amazing. It's mainly the lyrics and the beat that I really seem to enjoy. I also love the different interpretations/remixes of this song. I would say that this one is the most "playful" out of all of them.

I can't find much info on Boy 8-bit. All I can state is: 8-bit music consists of crazy video game sounds which is what Boy 8-bit seems to enjoy. Here is a link to his podomatic.

The Black Ghosts - Any way you choose to give it (Boy 8-bit remix)


The Black Ghosts - Any way you choose to give it

No comments: